Information that may be collected
The information collected may include, but not limited to, name, job title, email address, phone number, fax number, demographic information such as zipcode, preferences, interest and other relevant information for customer surveys and/or offers, photos for customised products.
What we do with the information we gather
Enchanted3d.com uses this information to understand your needs and provide to you better services, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Customisation of gift products
• Internal record keeping
• Improvement of products and services
• Promotional emails, special offers or any other information that we think you may find interesting or useful.
• Market research purposes
• Images of personalized products ordered by you maybe used by enchanted3d.com in the website for demonstration purposes and no royalty for the same will be paid.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and tailor our website to customers’ needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you click these links to visit the other website(s), please note that we do not have any control over them. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites and such websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.